In order for your Hustlers watch to work properly and offer you maximum satisfaction for many years, we strongly recommend that you read the following tips carefully.
How to care for your Hustlers watch?
- Avoid contact with solvents, detergents, fragrances or cosmetics, as they can alter the lining of the bracelet or the case and damage the seals that ensure the tightness of your watch
- It is not advisable to wear bracelets or chains on the same wrist as the watch to preserve its brightness and the good condition of the surface of the box
- Metal bracelets, rubber straps and airtight boxes can be cleaned with a toothbrush. We recommend using a small amount of soapy water and then drying the watch with a soft cloth
- After any contact with sea water, rinse the watch with fresh water
- Do not subject the watch to extreme temperatures (above 60 ° C / 140 ° F or below 0 ° C / 32 ° F). This exposure can reduce the life of the battery and affect the liquidity / viscosity of the lubricants.
- Avoid, as far as possible, drastic changes in temperature
We strongly recommend not exposing the watch to magnetic fields, electronic devices or strong magnets. These could temporarily interrupt its operation, stop the movement or even cause serious damage
- The tightness of your watch protects it from dust, moisture and any possible deterioration when submerged. The natural aging of the joints, wear or accidental knocks can deteriorate the tightness of the watch, so it is recommended to check the tightness every 12 months to ensure airtightness, always keep the crown in the natural position (pressing it against the box). When submerging the watch, you should never pull the crown or start the chronograph, as there is a risk that the water will enter and cause damage inside. If you see condensation on your watch, you should quickly contact a Hustlers dealer or service center to restore the tightness of your watch
- The useful life of the battery usually ranges between two and five years, depending on its use. To avoid the risk of leaks that could damage the movement, we recommend that you do not let the battery discharge completely inside the watch. It is essential to maintain the guarantee that the battery is replaced by a Hustlers certified watchmaker
- Steel: an occasional brushing is ideal for maintenance, to remove particles of dust or debris that can be embedded between the links
- Leather and rubber: avoid contact with water, acids, fats or cosmetics and prolonged exposure to the sun or ultraviolet rays
- In case the watch suffers a violent blow, we recommend that a watchmaker certified by Hustlers check his watch.
- Do not manually change the date between 22:00 and 02:00, since between those hours the date is changed automatically. Handling during this period can damage the mechanism